About Lakepointe Chiropractic
Lakepointe Chiropractic was established in 1991, by Dr. Michael Schuldinger, who is board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology in 1984 from Wayne State University in Detroit. After completing his undergraduate work he was accepted to Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, California. During his years at Cleveland College, Dr. Schuldinger earned a second Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. He lives in White Lake Township with his wife and three children. His wife practices locally as a Physical Therapist. He is a competitive swimmer, avid sailor, scuba diver and enjoys cooking.
Did you know that:
- Approximately 80% of American adults suffer with back pain at some point in their lives and this contributes to the second leading reason for medical visits and for lost work days.
- Numerous studies have shown chiropractic care is both safe and effective.
- Patient satisfaction with chiropractic services is shown to be higher than for medical provided services for the management of back pain.
- Relations between the medical and chiropractic professions are improving.
- We have Physicians who are making referrals to our office more than ever before, because they realize patients benefit from the care they receive.
- Many professional athletes access chiropractic care. Chiropractic Doctors are also included on the medical staffs that provide care for Professional athletic teams.